ForTheWin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we play guys out of position?

2 posters

Go down

Can we play guys out of position? Empty Can we play guys out of position?

Post by lil_flip_remix Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:14 am

For example, Andrea Bargnani is list as a C, but if I want to put him PF, can I do it?

lil_flip_remix

Back to top Go down

Can we play guys out of position? Empty Re: Can we play guys out of position?

Post by joshfarc24 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:20 pm

lil_flip_remix wrote:For example, Andrea Bargnani is list as a C, but if I want to put him PF, can I do it?

Yea definitely.

Basically I made the lists most importantly for the actual Draft in itself. Some of the guys listed as SG or SF play both positions or whatever.......same goes with the PF and C spots as well.

Basically I just saw that there were a bit more, better PF's in the NBA than Centers, so by putting about 5 to 10 of the players that are sort of borderline PF/C's I was able to make the Center list have more talent, and then able to include the more talented PF's as well.

The main point of the list is for the draft though. I'm thinking we do an online draft that's LIVE, so hopefully we can get 15 gm's on at once. But the lists are just a player pool that helps things stay organized; and any GM that isn't here for the draft will end up auto-drafting the next player on one of the lists(to ensure he gets a great player as they are ranked relatively with the best on top).

joshfarc24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum